HEIDI KLUM and JESSICA SIMPSON for ELLE April 2012


The two editions of ELLE April 2012 show Jessica Simpson, that bares her baby bump ( fronted edition ), and the Heidi Klum on the second magazine.
The photoshoot of the first beauty includes Narciso Rodriguez's dress. The deutsch model looks beautiful in silk crepe dress from the Calvin Klein Collection and Bulgari and Tiffany jewels.


"I feel most beautiful when I stay with my children. In my job, people tell you that all the time: ‘This shoot was great. You look amazing.’ But you never know what they say when you turn away. But the kids don’t edit anything. When they kiss you and tell you they love you and say, ‘Mama, you’re the best’—that’s really the only thing you care about.” Heidi Klum




( About hopes for her daughter )
“Ah swear, ah will croak if she asks me for a pair of Nikes instead of Christian Louboutins!” she blurts out, her Dallas accent swooping back in this moment of heightened anxiety. “Eric is so athletic. We’re gonna have this ath-a-letic girl and I won’t even be able to take her shopping.” Jessica Simpson






FACEBOOK_TWITTER_BLOGLOVIN'
L.

Posta un commento

My Instagram

Copyright © Letiletz. Made with by OddThemes